Saturday, January 1, 2011

1st Day of Legion

Today is the first day of a brand new year and the first day of a brand new me! 2011 is going to be my year and I am going to change my body to fit what I want and achieve my goals. Today I am going to have to do my offical weigh in and measurements along with before and after photos. I wont be posting any of that info yet, but it will be on here at some point. I must say I am very excited about getting my body back into shap and having a lot of fun. I know it's going to be hard work but I am willing to do what it takes. I am also going to be incorporating the Body for Life Diet into my Legion along with the work outs.
So, with all that being said day one is not going as perfectly as I would have wanted. Need to go grocery shopping to get myself all set up but it will happen.

Hope that every one has a happy and healthy start to the new year.

-Jen

1 comment:

  1. I am going to follow your blog. Good luck on your journey. Hope 2011 is a great year for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete