Saturday, January 29, 2011

Rant- Some girls who go to the gym

Okay, so I am a firm believer about the gym. I am not someone who can work out at home for the most part because I get way too distracted. When I go to the gym I am able to focus and get a real work out going. Now with all that being said I tend to find myself being a gym snob. I don't want people to talk to me... I am not there to get hit on, or to make friends, I am there for one reason. Since I have this attitude I have a problem with getting really irritated with other people at the gym. This week I was at the gym getting my run on using the ellipticals that outline the indoor track. Two ladies walk in and start to walk around the indoor track and as they walk past I see the clothing that they have decided to where to the YMCA to work out in. One girl has decided that she is going to look like she is presentable with blue yoga pants, and a pink tank top. However, the other girl has decided to where black sweat pants with "pink" on the butt, and a white lacy tank top, with a bra that leaves no mystery. I kinda laughed when I saw her and decided well maybe she didn't have anything else clean to work out in. Then both of the girls proceeded to now run laps around track. After that the clear intent of my they were at the gym was clear, as both of their chests bounced around the track. Seriously!!!! ugh....! Sorry, I know I am a hater but child please. In my opinion the gym (especially the YMCA) is not dating pick up spot. Anyway, that is my rant...ugh, some girls who go to the gym...give me a break!

1 comment:

  1. seriously, at the Y of all places. Dumb. I bet they had on a tit load of foundation too! YIKES.

    ReplyDelete